Free tutorials include project instructions, specifications and code, please contact us to get those documents.
Kind note: This kit is not soldered, a good way to exercise your soldering skill.
- DSO138 was designed as a training oscilloscope kit. It contains only the basical oscilloscope functions with no fancy features. Simplicity in structure and easiness in assembly/operation are among the main targets of the design.
- For these purpose DSO138 uses mostly through-hole parts. The heart of DSO138 is a Cortex-M3 ARM processor (STM32F103C8) from ST. It uses 2.4-inch TFT LCD (320 X 240 dotmatrix, 262K colors) as its display element and displays nice and clear waveforms.
- Detailed assembly instructions are provided in combination with troubleshooting guide and schematc. Source codes are also available to allow user adding their own features.
- Analog bandwidth: 0-200KHz
- Sampling rate: 1Msps max
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Div – 5V/Div
- Sensitivity error: < 5%
- Vertical resolution: 12-bit
- Record length: 1024 points
- Time base: 10us/Div – 500s/Div
- Built-in 1KHz/3.3V test signal
- Waveform frozen (HOLD) function
- Size: 117x76x15mm
- Weight: 70g (without cable)
What’s in the package:
- 1x DSO 138 Oscilloscope DIY Kit