Arduino UNO Starter Kit with various components and sensors, which are suitable for everyone to learn electronics and programming. For novice users, the Arduino software is easy-to-use, even if you don’t have any electronics knowledge, we provide a detailed and easy-to-understand tutorials, just follow our tutorial and step by step, you will find that it is more fun than you ever expected. For advanced users, like lab engineers, teachers , students and makers, use it to build low cost scientific instruments, to prove chemistry and physics principles, or to get started with programming and robotics. It’s also a perfect gift for your kids who are obsessed with electronics, programming or robotics, so that you can study and grow together. This Kit is suitable for 10-year-old and up. Younger kids should be under supervision and guidance of adults.
- High quality componments and gold combination
- An ultimate starter leaning kit for Arduino UNO R3 LCD1602 servo processing
- A bulk of components, more than 40 kinds of different electronic components are included
- Make you a gradual way for arduino learning
- Free tutorials (23 lessons) and resource provided. Email us for the documents.
UNO R3 board is fully Compatibility with Official Arduino Software, Sendsors and Codes. Arduino is an open-source platform used for building electronics projects. It consists of both a physical programmable circuit board (often referred to as a microcontroller) and a piece of software, or IDE (Integrated Development Environment) that runs on your computer, used to write and upload computer code to the physical board.
The LCD display has an LED backlight and it can display up to two lines of 16 characters. You can also see the rectangles for each character on the display and the pixels that make up each character. This LCD display is white on blue and is intended for showing text. The LCD 1602 character LCD module is designed to display letters, numbers, symbols, and dot matrix.It has two modes of operation divided into 4-bit and 8-bit data transmission. It is widely used in low power consumption applications.
28BYJ-48 is a standard 5V stepper motor. The gear reduction ratio of 28BYJ-48 motor is 64:1,the rotational speed is about 15rpm. But with higher voltages some software can reach speedsof 25rpm. Stepper motors can be driven in two fashion using either 4 steps or 8 steps where each step is½ of a 4 step sequence.Using the 4 steps method each step is 11.25 degrees/step with total of 32 steps to rotate once. Because stepper motors move in small well defined amounts, its position and speed can be accurately controlled.They are widely used in a variety of automatic control systems.
What’s in the package:
- UNO R3 Board x 1 (CH340G)
- Mini Breadboard shield with mini board x 1.
- 830 points Breadboard x 1
- SMD components box x 1
- LED red yellow green x 15(each 5pcs)
- Buzzer x 2
- Switch x 4
- Digital tube x 2
- Mercury switch or ball switch x 2
- Photoresistor x 3
- Potentiometer x 1
- Flame sensor 1
- Infrared receiver x 1
- Resistance 220 x 8, 1K x 5, 10K x 5
- LM35 Temperature sensor x 1
- USB Cable x 1
- Male to male jumper wire x 20
- Famale to male *10
- 9V battery box x 1
- IR mini remote control x 1
- 1602 LCD LCD module x 1
- 9G Servo x 1
- 5V stepper motor + ULN2003 driver board x 1
- 74HC595 x 1
- 8*8 DOT MATRIX x 1