- This circuit is composed of 16Pcs LED. The 16 LED divided into 4 groups, and each group has different flashing frequencies, when the 4 groups flash together, which looks like a small Christmas tree, which must be a cute decoration and be add a lively festival atmosphere!
- The circuit is simple and practical with low power consumption. It adopts integrated circuits to drive: less parts, and the wiring simple to understand.
- With pluggable connector for replacement and circuit debugging. It also allows you to enhance understanding the principles of the circuit.
This circuit is in the form of the oscillation circuit, the cycle generated by the following principles:
- After the first charging, the capacitor C1 & C4 charging is complete.
- Capacitors C2 & C3 will continue to charge.
- When the transistor Q1 & Q4 is turned on at the same time, it discharges the capacitor C1 & C4.
- Capacitors C2 & C3 are fully charged, the transistor Q1 & Q4 will be closure, while also charging the capacitor C1 & C4 again.
- Transistors Q2 & Q3 are turned on while the capacitor C2 & C3 will be discharged.
- By analogy, the flash of speed is the oscillation frequency, and the frequency is determined by the resistor R & capacitance C values.
- Working voltage: DC4.5-5V
- Power supply: 3x AA Battery or USB cable
- LED: Red, yellow, green
- Size: about 70x100mm
What’s in the package:
- 1x Colorful 3D Christmas Tree LED Circuit DIY Kit