Adopt dedicated high-power motor driver chip L298P which can directly drive two DC motors with drive current up to 2A. Use eight high-speed Schottky diodes at motor output as protection. Stack design can be directly plugged into the Arduino, easier to use. The L298P shield DC motor driver has PWM speed control mode; dual high-power H-bridge driver.
- The board adopts L298P motor drive chip, be directly with the motherboard digital IO port (D10, D11, D12, D13), without cumbersome wiring.
- Onboard buzzer (D4), you can set the reverse alarm ringtones.
- Convenient motor interface, can be divided into two motor output.
- Two-way Bluetooth interface, you can directly plug, no wiring.
- D2, D3, D5, D6, D7, D9, D seven are not occupied by the digital interface.
- A0 – A5 six analog interfaces.
- Forward and backward steering are indicators.
- Logic part input voltage VD: 5V
- Drive part of the input voltage VS: VIN: 6.5 ~ 12V, PWR IN: 4.8 ~ 24V
- Logic part of the working current Iss: ≤ 3 6 m A
- Drive part of the operating current I o: ≤ 2 A
- Maximum dissipation power: 25W (T = 7 5 ℃)
- Control signal input level: high level: 2.3V ≤ Vin ≤ 5V; low level: – 0.3 V ≤ V i n ≤ 1.5 V
- Operating temperature: – 2 5 ℃ ~ + 1 3 0 ℃
- Drive: high power dual H bridge drive
- With fixed buckle, and can be arranged through the array control signal
- Pin occupancy: D4 ~ D7 direct drive motor
- Supports PWM / PLL mode motor speed control
- Size: 68x53mm
What’s in the package:
- 1x L298P Motor Driver Module