This is an enhanced USB-powered Lithium-ion polymer battery backup charger that can power a load from USB (load is connected to Out+ and Out-), and also charge a battery (B+ and B-). It will then automatically switch to battery power when the USB connection is removed.
It adopts a TP4056 charging controller with a DW01 Lithium-Ion battery protection chip to protect the battery. An LED indicates power/charge/battery status.
- Input: Micro USB female or + and – solder terminals
- Input voltage: 4.35-6V (recommended voltage 5V)
- Charge cut-off voltage: 4.2V + / – 1% (charges a 1S Lithium Ion Polymer Battery)
- Maximum charging current output: 1000mA
- Battery overcharge protection voltage: 4.3V
- Battery overcharge lifting voltage: 4.0V
- Battery discharge protection voltage: 2.5V
- Battery over-current protection current: 3A
- Board size: 27mm * 17mm (including USB connector overhang)
- Indicator LEDs: Red/Green LED: Off – not connected or no power; Red – charging; Green – charge complete
- Blue LED: Off – no power; Blue – power on
- Working temperature: -10C +-85C
- 2x 5V 1A 18650 Lithium Battery Charger Board