- The motherboard functions like Arduino Mega 2560, it is an embedded controller board adopts the original Chip ATmega2560 (16MHz), works stable and reliable.
- The board uses the Chip CH340G as the converter UART-USB, able to provide stable data exchange result when you work at a frequency of 12Mhz (requires driver installed to the computer).
- Connect to computer by a micro USB cable, almost apply to most Android smartphones.
- You can power the board or the pins through the Micro USB port. The voltage regulator (LDO) can handle input voltages from DC 6V to 9V (peak 18V). The output current is about 5V/800mA, 3.3V/800mA (the higher the input voltage, the lower the output current). This will provide reliable power for most of your initial projects.
- The board has mini size 38x52mm, so that it is a good solution to make your final project on solder prototyping board.
- For stable operation of the microcontroller uses large quartz crystals. They are more stable compared to small ceramic resonators and have a longer working life.
- Microcontroller: ATmega 2560 (16MHz)
- Interface: USB-UART-CH340G (12MHz)
- Input voltage: 6-9V (Peack @18V)
- Output current: 800mA/5V and 800mA/3.3V
- Connection: PC-Micro USB
- 70 Digital I/Os
- 16 Analog entries
- 14 PWM
- 4 UART bus
What’s in the package?
- 1x Mega2560 Pro Atmega2560-16AU CH340G Development Board
- 1x Dual-row 21 pinheader
- 1x Dual-row 16 pinheader
- 2x Dual-row 3 pinheader