- This interface adopts the dedicated CSI interface, through the CSI bus, a higher bandwidth link which carries pixel data from the camera back to the processor.
- The camera supports 2592*1944 pixel static images, and video for 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p60/90.
- The board itself is tiny (25mm x 24mm), which makes it perfect for mobile or other applications where size and image quality are important.
- It connects to Raspberry Pi board by one of the two small sockets on the board upper surface. This interface uses the dedicated CSI interface, which was designed especially for interfacing to cameras.
- Angle of View: 54 x 41 degrees
- Field of View: 2.0 x 1.33 m at 2 m
- Full-frame SLR lens equivalent: 35 mm
- Fixed Focus: 1 m to infinity
- Max frame rate: 30fps
- Cellular phones, PDAs, Toys
- Other battery-powered products
- Most Raspberry Pi platforms
What’s in the package:
- 1x 5MP 1080p OV5647 Camera Module
- 1x 15cm 15pin FPC cable