- 20kg High torque. 20kg·cm (277.6 oz·in) @6.6V
- Full metal gear, accuracy and service life are greatly increased
- Aluminium Case. Enhance the heat dissipation, ensure the servo motor to work well
- Using high-precision potentiometer with new design. Accuracy and linearity are improved much more. Accurate movement can satisfy the needs of making robots.
- 180 degree rotation. Controllable angle from 0 to 180 degrees, Excellent linearity, precision control. Able to be rotated within 360 degrees after power off
- Weight: 65g(2.32OZ)
- Dimension: 40*20*40.5mm(1.57*0.78*1.59inch)
- Speed: 0.16sec/60°(7.4V)
- Torque: 20 kg·cm (277.6 oz·in) @6.6V
- Working Voltage: 6-7.4V
- Min Working Current: 1A(Our servo needs a larger current than other servo)
- No-Load Current: 100mA
- Spline: 25T(6mm in diameter)
- Servo cable: 30cm(11.8inch) in length
- Control Method: PWM
- Pulse Width: 500~2500
- Duty Ratio: 0.5ms~2.5ms
- Pulse Period: 20ms
Please make sure that the duty cycle of the controller you are using conform to our specifications, otherwise the servo can’t turn up to claimed degree.
- Red Wire: +
- Black Wire: GND
- White Wire: PWM/Signal
What’s in the package:
- Digital servo x1
- Servo horn kit x1 (as shown in the figure)
Please be sure to avoid locked-rotor when using servo, locked-rotor means that artificially or machine obstructs the servo to rotate normally, the locked-rotor will lead to internal current increased to more than 7 times and the temperature increases, servo will burn out.
- Connect GND is necessary.
- It’s recommended that use lithium polymer battery with high rate discharge (min 5C), please don’t use dry battery.
- Please use a short and thick power cord, don’t use Dupont cord.
- Not compatible for Redcat thunder drift RC car, not compatible for 1/16 scale car.