- All metal gears, high precision potentiometer, high torque.
- Each servo can set the ID number for the identification, the ID defaults to 1.
- 240 degree rotation, controllable angle range is from 0 to 240 degrees. Excellent linearity to realize accuracy control. Able to rotate in 360 degrees after power off.
- Dual ball bearing: one is the driving shaft, another is the assistant shaft.
- Size: 45*2*24.7*35mm
- Weight: 52g
- Speed: 0.18sec/60° @ 4.8V | 0.15sec/60° @ 6V
- Stall torque: 15kg/cm @ 6V | 19.5kg/cm @7.4V
- Accuracy: 0.24°
- Angle range: 0-240°
- Actuator ID: 0-253 User settings
- Storage: Automatic user settings save when power down
- Cable length: 10cm
- Readback function: support
- Control mode: serial port commands
- Communication baud rate: 115200
- Motor type: carbon (310: 1)
- Gear: metal
- Parameter feedback: temperature, voltage, speed, position
- Applications: Various bionic robot joints, airplane, helicopters, robots
What’s in the package:
- 1x LX-16A Servo
- 4x Bracket
- 2x Servo disk
- 1x Cable
- 2x Screw