Click HERE for watching demo video.
Super detailed tutorials, instructions and code are included, contact us for those documents.
- Open source mechanical glove based on Arduino.
- Opened schematic and source code.
- Built-in Bluetooth Module 4.0 and the acceleration sensor.
- Provide control routines, able to control the product of the robot arm, the bionic robot, the car and so on.
- SCM model: ATmega328T
- Power supply: 7.4V Lithium battery (Not included)
- Size: 118*110mm
- Weight: 220g
- 1x Open Source Wireless RC Somatosensory Glove Controller
- 1x Charger (power adapter)
- 1x USB cable
- Velcro ties
Note: this kit does not come with a battery, it is easy to buy locally.
More Details As Following
How the glove can play? Of course, you can do more with it.
Bionic robot hand uHand
CR-6 six foot spider robot
LeArm mechanical arm