- WULI bot is an educational robot for beginner to learn the STEM knowledge, it has various functions such as: following, ultrasonic distance measurement, maze adventure, gesture control etc.
- The robot has exquisite and cute appearance, ultrasonic big eyes, video camera and OLED LCD screen. Which unique styling can inspire children’s great interest.
- It uses a microprocessor as the same as Arduino and designed for two methods to program: Arduino C and Scratch Graphical programming. Be right for STEM, maker and robotics education.
- Support computer web browsers, smart phone and infrared remote control. Multiple choices make it easier for classroom teaching and students independent study.
- Abundant learning resource including WULI bot lesson, XR Scratch graphical programming software, robot control software. There are detailed video tutorials for each playing method that make the students enjoy themselves and gain knowledge.
- Software: Graphical programming software XR scratch (Based on Scratch 2.0 )
- Input: Infrared sensor, button, ultrasonic sensor
- Output: Buzzer, 2 motor interface
- Microprocessor: Arduino UNO R3
- Power supply: 3.7V Lithium battery
- Control method: Wifi control, infrared remote control
- Size: 125x120x155mm (LWH)
- Weight: 500g
What’s in the package:
- Wuli Bot’s car body*1
- Customized ultrasonic sensor*1
- USB cable*1
- Infrared remote control*1