This 4WD Bluetooth Multi-functional Car is a learning application development system based on microcontroller and with ATmega-328 as core. It has functions such as line tracking, obstacle avoidance, IR, bluetooth remote control and detecting distance.
The kit contains plenty of interesting programs and can extend an external circuit module to increase more functions, which aims to disengage users from boring theories and obtain capacity of system development when they are learning Arduino.
- Made of quality material, dual-chassis design enalbes more installation space and stronger structure.
- Able to be built and programmed easily with abundant published free code. We also have detailed tutorials and source to guide you step by step on how to build everything of the car.
- Inspire kids’ and your imagination, develop intelligence, through assembling and programming the robot car, you can finish various interesting experiments.
- You will learn line tracking, ultrasonic obstacle avoidance, IR remote control, distance detecting, bluetooth remote control and so on. You can also do more secondary developments.
- Remote control distance: about 10m
What’s in the package:
- 4 x Geared motor
- 4 x Wheel with tire
- 4 x Motor fixing part
- 2 x 255*160*3mm transparent acrylic glass chassis
- 1 x L298N motor driver
- 1 x UNO328 controller board
- 1 x sensor board
- 1 x Holders
- 1 x Steering gear
- 1 x Ultrasonic module
- 4 x Line tracking module
- 1 x Infrared receiver module
- 1 x MCU remote control
- 1 x Mini breadboard
- 1 x Battery box (for 4xAA or 18650)
- 1 x DC 9V Battrey box
- 1 x Bluetooth adapter
- 40 x Dupont line
- 1 x USB cable (100cm)
- 13 x Copper pillar (6x35mm / 7x6mm)
- 1 x 3mm screws