- Adopts high-precision potentiometer, with accurate and stable movement.
- The controller required voltage should correspond to the voltage required by a servo you controlled.
- There is a small button under each knob of controller, press it, the servo will return to the center of the state, the knob can not control the servo rotation; then press it, remove the center of the state, the knob can continue to control the servo rotation.
- You can use the knob to adjust the position manually or use the servo to return to the middle position and show the voltage of power supply.
- Operating voltage: 5-8.4V
- Dimension : 50x35mm (1.96×1.38in)
- Weight: 14g (1.31oz)
How to use:
- Connect power to the tester
- Plug the servo to the servo interface. + is positive, – is negative, S is signal
- The servo will rotate synchronously when you turn the knob
- You can use the button below the knob to switch the mode to return to the middle position or knob control
How to wire:
- Connect the charging port of the 7.4v lithium battery to the white terminal directly
- Or connect the power supply to the blue terminal, positive voltage 5~8.4v available.
- 1x Single Channel Servo Controller Tester
Note: the voltage that the tester require should correspond to the voltage required by a servo that you controlled.