Free tutorials include project instructions and code, contact us for receiving those documents please.
Note: 9V DC power supply required and Not Included
- Assembled DSO138 board, Not DIY Kit
- Contains only the basical oscilloscope functions with no fancy functions. Simplicity in structure and easiness in assembly/operation are among the main targets of the design.
- For these purpose, DSO138 uses mostly through-hole parts. The core of DSO138 is a Cortex-M3 ARM processor (STM32F103C8) from ST. Using a 2.4-inch TFT LCD (320 X 240 dotmatrix, 262K colors) as its display element and displays clear waveform. Detail assemble instructions are provided in combination with troubleshooting guide and schemata.
- Source codes are also available to allow user to add their own features.
- The oscilloscope kit has been soldered, you just need to assemble the protective case, then you can use it.
- Designed as a training oscilloscope with simple, reliable and cheaper circuit.
- With automatic, regular and one-shot mode, easy to capture the moment waveform.
- Partially open-sourced, the DSO138 MCU has been programmed already.
- Adjustable vertical displacement with instructions, which increase the likelihood of adding different features or developing new applications on the hardware for users.
- Analog bandwidth: 0-200KHz
- Sampling rate: 1Msps max
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Div-5V/Div
- Sensitivity error: <5%
- Vertical resolution: 12-bit
- Timebase: 10us/Div-500s/Div
- Record length: 1024 points
- Built-in 1KHz/3.3V test signal
- Waveform frozen (HOLD) function available
What’s in the package:
- 1x DSO138 Digital Oscilloscope Kit
- 1x Acrylic case
- 1x Probe
- 1x User Manual(English)