3D printer stepper motor driver CNC shield V4 needs to work with Nano board. It can be used as driver expansion board for engraving machines and 3D printers. It has in total 3 channel slots for A4988 stepper motor driver modules (not included) to driving 3 channel of stepper motors. Each channel of stepper motor only needs 2 IO ports, which means 6 IO ports are sufficient to manage 3 stepper motors. This shield can make quick work for managing stepper motors of your project.
- 3 axis stepper motor driver
- Compatible with micro-drive laser engraving machine, three-axis CNC engraving machine
- 2A can be controlled within the two-phase four-wire stepper motor
- Released the digital IO interface, easy to connect to other modules, like: ENDSTOP
- Released the I2C interface, you can connect to the LCD I2C or other I2C modules
- Power DC5V interface, 7.5-12V voltage input
- GRBL compatible
- Worked with Nano
1. The product is defaulted full step mode, please modify it to 1/16 mode or any other mode by yourself if you need.
- Corresponding interfaces of official web is shown as below:
- #define X_STEP_BIT 2 // Uno Digital Pin 2
- #define Y_STEP_BIT 3 // Uno Digital Pin 3
- #define Z_STEP_BIT 4 // Uno Digital Pin 4
- #define X_DIRECTION_BIT 5 // Uno Digital Pin 5
- #define Y_DIRECTION_BIT 6 // Uno Digital Pin 6
- #define Z_DIRECTION_BIT 7 // Uno Digital Pin 7
2. The product is equipped with A4988 driver module. If you want to change working mode, just need to adjust the level of ms1 ms2 ms3 (DRV 8825 ms0 ms1 ms2) that have been connected to three pairs of pin headers (with jumper cap). If plugging a jumper cap, the circuit is connected to GND. Namely, ms1 ms2 ms3(DRV 8825 ms0 ms1 ms2) are connected to GND, meaning the working mode has changed into full-step mode. The circuit is disconnected without jumper cap. If you want to connect the circuit with high level, you have to connect it to VCC by soldering.
What’s in the package:
- 1x Nano 3.0 (with USB cable)
- 3x A4988 stepper motor drive (green and red, ship randomly)
- 1x V4 Engraving machine expansion board