Free tutorials include project instructions, library and schematic diagram, please contact us to get those documents.
Mega 2560 R3 Controller Board
- The controller board is an ATmega2560 based Micro Development Board and itself has 54 digital I/O ports (15 can be used as PWM output), 16 analog input ports and 4 groups of UARTs (hardware serial port), the clock speed is 16 MHz.
RAMPS 1.4 3D Printer Controller
- It designed to fit entire electronics needed for a RepRap, features a small package for low cost. RAMPS interfaces an Arduino compatible Mega2560 platform, which has enough expansion ability. The modular design includes plug in stepper drivers and extruder control electronics on an MEGA board for convenient maintain, part replacement, upgrade and expansion.
LCD 12864 Graphic Smart Display Controller
- This full graphic smart controller contains a SD card reader, a rotary encoder and a 128*64 dot matrix LCD display. It can be easily connected to Ramps board by using the included “smart adapter”.
A4988 Stepper Motor Driver
- A4988 is a complete micro stepping motor driver with built-in translator for easy operation.
What’s in the package:
- 1x Mega 2560 R3 Controller Board
- 1x RAMPS 1.4 3D Printer Controller
- 5x A4988 Stepper Motor Driver & Heatsink
- 1x LCD 12864 Graphic Display Controller
- 1x Smart Adapter
- 2x Download Cable
- 1x USB Cable
- You need just connecting computer and Mega2560 board by USB download cable for burning firmware.
- The IC and circuit would be burnt if the power and motor driver board are connected inversely, so please make double confirmation before powering.
- You just need to power Ramps 1.4 when testing. If you power Mega2560 board that will cause IC to be burnt, please read the introductions carefully to avoid the board damage due to wrong operation.